- What: ASUG and SAP Solution Manager Summit
- When: October 23–25, 2018
- Where: SAP Headquarters, Newtown Square, PA
- Who: Business and IT professionals who use or are interested in learning more about SAP Solution Manager
- Why: Attendees will receive exclusive insights on how SAP is driving SAP Solution Manager 7.2 for enhanced management and innovation of cloud, hybrid and on-premise solutions, and how SAP Solution Manager 7.2 enables customers to effectively implement DevOps and continuous delivery practices.
The full agenda can be downloaded here.
Highlights and topics covered include:
- Why SAP Solution Manager is critical to business and IT success
- Smart ways to incorporate new SAP Solution Manager innovations
- How to use SAP Solution Manager 7.2 for enhanced management of cloud, hybrid, and on-premise solutions
- Why SAP Solution Manager is key to successful SAP S/4HANA and SAP Leonardo rollouts
- All you need to know about the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
2017 Attendee Feedback
"Networking for solutions with other customers was outstanding. It was extremely informative to see all those who are working with Solution Manager."
"Here you have direct access to the 'big brains,' and can talk to SAP experts to get your questions answered."
"Extremely valuable to get an overview of all Solution Manager tools and features, and then network with other users who have the same experiences."