2020 ASUG Annual Conference Call for Proposals
Thank you to all who submitted proposals. The submission period is now closed, and all submitters and speakers will receive status notifications on Feb. 1, 2020. We are currently reviewing proposals.
If you have signed up to review content, you may now start providing feedback on submissions assigned to you.
66d 14h 59m 56s
When will I know if my proposal has been accepted?
How are sessions selected?
How many sessions will be selected?
Will ASUG pay for my accommodations if I am selected to speak?
I have more questions that aren’t answered here.
Speaker Terms and Conditions
ASUG Speaker Membership Policy
All speakers are required to be active members of Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG) in good standing at the time of presentation in order to present at ASUG events and webcasts. Nonmember speakers will need to confirm membership in order to be accepted as speakers. The Education team is happy to put any interested speakers in touch with the ASUG membership team to confirm details around membership status.Complimentary or discounted registration invites will be withheld until membership is confirmed.
ASUG Speaker Registration Policy
Complimentary and Discounted Registration Eligibility
All accepted speakers will qualify for either a complimentary or discounted registration pass, which will be determined if and when the proposal is accepted. Any speaker additions or substitutions are subject to approval by ASUG Education.
- Complimentary registration passes are nontransferable.
- Passes cannot be claimed by anyone other than the intended speaker to whom it was provided.
- Eligible speakers will receive only one complimentary registration pass, regardless of the number of sessions they are presenting at the event.
- Speakers who are eligible for a complimentary pass through other event roles (i.e., exhibitors, volunteers, etc.) will not receive an additional complimentary speaker pass, nor are they permitted to transfer their pass to someone else.
- Once complimentary passes have been distributed, any speaker substitutions or changes will be applied on a first-come, first-served basis.
- These same rules and restrictions apply to discounted registration invites.
Lodging and Travel Policy
Educational Integrity Policy
- Refrain from any reference to your company's products or services or products and services provided by any companies you have a business relationship with or will profit from. Do not include any information that would be considered marketing.
- Refrain from distributing marketing materials (i.e., products, logo material, etc.) to participants in your presentation.
- Refrain from any badge scanning, sign-in sheets, or any other means of collecting participant information. It is recommended, instead, that you share your contact information and invite participants to reach out to you.
- Maintain a professional demeanor, including refraining from improper language or conduct when interacting with webcast participants. Proper professional conduct, marketing content, and language will be judged by the sole discretion of ASUG.
Speaker Cancellation / "No-Show" Policy
Please note, if you cancel as a speaker for your session or if you fail to present your scheduled session, your complimentary registration will be forfeited, and you will be charged the full registration amount.
Still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.